Copper Compression Socks
Posted on January 26 2021
According to research from 'Healthline,' these are the benefits you could feel when wearing your Compression Socks'
- Reduces the chances of lactic acid building up in the muscles, which is the main cause of soreness
- Support veins
- Prevent blood from pooling in your leg veins
- Diminish leg swelling
- Reduce orthostatic hypotension, which can cause lightheadedness, or unsteadiness when you stand
- Helps prevent venous ulcers
- Prevent development of deep vein thrombosis in your legs
- Help lessen the pain cause by varicose veins
Add the fact that copper is proven to be an antibacterial agent, meaning any foot odor is a thing of the past.